Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Biography, Girlfriend, Parents, Nationality, Stats & More

Posted by Fernande Dalal on Thursday, May 2, 2024

Raul Rosas Jr aka El Niño Problemo (born 8 October 2004, Age: 17 Years) is a famous Mexican-American MMA fighter, athlete, wrestler, social media influencer, media face, and entrepreneur from Mexico. This amazing martial artist is very popular for his perfect fighting skills. As per the reports, he is practicing mixed martial artist since 2007. In his fighting career, he won various MMA fights. According to sherdog.com, he won 6 out of 6 fights in his pro-fighting career (till September 2022).

Let me tell you that, he fought his first amateur fight in August 2019. He fought his first pro fight on 26 November 2021 and defeated Eduardo Velazquez in UWC Mexico 30. He also fought so many MMA fights in the UWC. Read this article, to know more information about Raul Rosas Jr.

Who is MMA Fighter, Raul Rosas Jr? (Contender Series)

Raul is a professional MMA fighter. He began practicing martial arts at the age of 3. He also learned professional MMA skills from his dad and coach. Not only this, but he also won lots of fights in his amateur and pro-fighting career. Rosas fought 6 fights in UWC (till September 2022).

Rosas become famous after defeating opponent, Mando Gutierrez in Dana White’s Contenders Series on 20 September 2022. After beating Gutierrez, the 17-year-old bantamweight became the youngest UFC fighter in history to ever sign with the UFC.

Raul Rosas Jr Biography, Age, Birthday & Childhood

Raul was born and raised in Mexico. This amazing fighter cuts his birthday cake on the 8th of every October. Let me tell you that, Rosas was born on Friday, October 8, 2004. As of 2021, his age is 17 years old. He is also known as El Niño Problemo. According to his Facebook profile, Raul started practicing martial art at the age of 3.

He was raised in Mexico along with his siblings. Raul attended a local private school for his high school graduation. After that, he started focusing on his MMA career. At the age of 15, he fought his first amateur fight. Today, he is a famous MMA fighter.

Raul Rosas Jr Wiki / Bio, College, Education & Nickname

Full Real NameRaul Rosas Jr.
NicknameEl Niño Problemo.
Date of Birth8 October 2004 (Friday).
Age (as of 2021)17 years old.
Place of BirthMexico.
Current ResidenceSanta Rosa, California, United States.
ProfessionMMA Fighter, Athlete, Wrestler, Social Media Influencer, Media Face, and Entrepreneur.
Net worthUSD 1 Million (approx.).
NationalityMexican-American. 
ReligionChristianity. 
EthnicityMixed.
Zodiac SignLibra.
EducationHigh School Graduate.
School/CollegeLocal School.

Raul Rosas Jr Family, Ethnicity & Nationality

After researching a lot, we found that Raul was born and raised in Mexico. He follows the Christian religion and holds a mixed ethnicity. As per his Facebook profile, his father Mr. Rosas Sr. is also a professional MMA fighter and athlete. His dad also fought various fights. On the other hand, he has two brothers and one sister in the family.

His brothers Jessie Rosas and Kevin Rosas are also famous MMA Fighters. On the other hand, his sister’s name is Rosa Rosas. Raul is very close to his mother named Rosa Sanchez. He also shared a post with his mom on Mother’s Day and said:-

I want to thank this great woman today on Mother’s Day, a warrior who has always fought against all adversity and I feel happy to call her mother, congratulations today on your day, I love you. . I want to thank you today on Mother’s Day to this great woman, to a warrior who has always fought against all adversity and I feel proud of you, happy mothers day. I love you, Rosa Sanchez”

Parents & Siblings

FatherMr. Rosas Sr.
MotherRosa Sanchez.
BrothersJessie Rosas.
Kevin Rosas.
SisterRosa Rosas.

Raul Rosas Jr Girlfriend, Wife & Kids

Raul is an open-minded guy. He mostly focuses on his MMA career. Let me tell you that, Rosas likes to spend time with his family and friends. However, he does not share any data about his love life and relationship status.

According to the sources, Raul is single (as of September 2022). Moreover, our team will try to find his personal life details and update this section. As per the reports, Rosas had some disabilities in past. However, the exact information related to this is not available.

Personal Life

Marital StatusUnmarried.
Relationship StatusSingle.
Current GirlfriendWill Update.
WifeNot Known.
Previous RelationshipsNot Disclosed.
ChildrenSon: None.
Daughter: None.

Raul Rosas Jr Height, Weight, Face, Ears & Disability

WeightIn Kilograms: 60 kg
In Pounds: 132 lbs
HeightIn Feet Inches: 5′ 9″
In Meters: 1.75 m
In Centimetres: 175 cm
Hair ColorBlack.
Eye ColorBlack.
Shoe Size7 US.
Plastic SurgeryNot Known.

MMA Fighting Career, Next Fight

Raul is a professional MMA fighter. At the age of 3, he began practicing martial arts. As per the reports, he learned professional fighting skills from his dad and coach. He also fought local MMA fights in his high school days. As per the reports, he made his amateur MMA fighting debut in August 2019 at the 2019 IMMAF – WMMAA Youth MMA World Championships.

In his debut amateur fight, he defeated his opponent, Lucas Afif. Later, he fought 5 other amateur fights in Bear River FC 12, 2019 IMMAF, and UWC. On 26 November 2021, Raul won his first pro-fight by defeating Eduardo Velazquez in UWC Mexico 30. After that, he appeared in lots of MMA fights. As of September 2022, his pro-fighting record is (6-0).

Raul Rosas Jr Net Worth

Rosas become famous after defeating Mando Gutierrez in Dana White’s Contender Series on 20 September 2022. After this, he becomes the youngest UFC fighter in history to ever sign with the UFC. Now, he is focusing on his next fight. Raul earns a good income from his professional MMA career. He is living in Santa Rosa, California. The estimated amount of his net worth is around $1 million (approx.).

MMA Records & Fight Stats

Also Read: Kris Moutinho Wiki (MMA Fighter) Biography, Age, Height, Girlfriend, Family & Facts

5 Facts You Should Know About Raul Rosas Jr

• Raul’s nickname is El Niño Problemo.
  • He earned over 149K followers (as of September 2022) on his Instagram profile.
  • On 19 October 2018, he shared his first IG post.
  • Raul also endorses lots of sports brands.
  • This professional MMA fighter stands at a height of 5 feet 9 inches (approx.).

Raul Rosas Jr Wikipedia & Social Media Links

FAQs

• Who is Raul Rosas Jr?

He is an MMA Fighter, Athlete, Wrestler, Social Media Influencer, Media Face, and Entrepreneur.

• What is Raul Rosas Jr’s net worth?

$1 million (approx.).

• How old is Raul Rosas Jr?

He is 17 years old (as of 2021).

• Why is Raul Rosas Jr famous?

As the youngest UFC fighter in history.

• Who is Raul Rosas Jr’s girlfriend?

He does not reveal anything about his love life.

• Images Sources

• Google
    • facebook.com/raul.rosas.507/photos
    • instagram.com/raulrosasjr/
    • facebook.com/profile.php?id=100063894408059&sk=photos

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZL%2Biwctmqairkah6q76O