So Bravo Had To Put Up A Version

Posted by Tamela Phillippe on Friday, May 3, 2024

This seems like a great way to end a show about a cheating story that got out before anyone was ready to face it. Vanderpump Rules season finale will have a lot of “scandoval” drama, and Twitter is already going crazy about it after a trailer for the show got out early. (Here is a complete list of what happened in the love triangle that broke the internet if you need a refresher.)

This is the rough cut of the video that was posted, taken down, and posted again on May 2:

Major spoiler alert: #PumpRules pic.twitter.com/7Iw39tFN38

— BravoBabe (@thebravobabe_) May 2, 2023

You may think you’ve seen the #PumpRules finale trailer…but only we have the real thing. THIS is it. pic.twitter.com/pTL1F2KkNg

— Bravo (@BravoTV) May 2, 2023

this shot deserves an emmy pic.twitter.com/eFYdBPaC1q

— Ben Leary (@benlearyy) May 2, 2023

Fans are, let’s say, getting parasocial about it all. Even though the fans don’t know these people and everything on reality TV shows is edited to make people look much worse, it’s clear that they want Raquel’s head off. “As I watched this, I got a pit in my stomach. “We know it’s coming, but what they did to Ariana is still so disgusting,” wrote a Vanderpump Rules fan.

“OMG, why is Raquel smiling and acting cute? WTF” said someone else. Those executives at Bravo know how to stir things up. Well, family, I think we all know what to do. Leak more shit. Try to force Bravo to share everything they have: no gods, bosses, or NDAs. By Thor’s hammer, we will get revenge on whoever is innocent here. I wanna say Ariana. This show is not one I watch. Sorry! Have fun, everyone!

ncG1vNJzZmiokZeusLqNnKamZ6aWu6Wx0amspqhdp8KtsdJmnaKmkaF6tb7AoqOeql2hsqK3jg%3D%3D