How Did Amy Robach Lose Weight? The Truth Of Good Morning Americas Co-Host

Posted by Zora Stowers on Saturday, May 4, 2024

How did Amy Robach lose weight? This was the most asked question by fans when she was recently headlining due to news of her relationship with her GMA co-host TJ Holmes

It can not be denied that the 49-year-old co-host in Good Morning America maintains a great physique. Apart from being fit, she is full of zest and enthusiasm. Plus, she maintains a healthy and strict diet. 

According to sources, it was confirmed that Amy Robach has a hectic schedule involving raising her family and work. So, she keeps those foods in her diet, which will fuel her on busy days. 

In 2013, she was diagnosed with cancer and had to undergo a keto diet. The Keto diet involves a high-fat and low-carb diet that will burn ketones(fat) instead of glucose(sugar).

In the Bulletproof Radio podcast with Dave Asprey, Robach said that she is proud she worked hard to achieve what she is now. 

She added, “I’m 47 years old, had two children, and battled cancer, and I have scars to prove all of those things. And I do love the body I’m in.”

In an interview, she said that whatever she eats makes her feel healthy and fuels her the entire day “as a working mum.” 

Apart from her incredible body transformation, let’s find out what she eats the entire day. 

How did Amy Robach lose weight?

Throughout her busy day, she maintains a healthy diet that involves healthy fats, high protein, and low-carb foods. 

According to sources, it was reported that Amy Robach likes to keep meat, fish, avocados, olive oil, and nuts in her diet. She eats poultry, seafood, and beef to complete her protein intake. 

She also makes sure that she keeps herself hydrated throughout the day by drinking plenty of water. 

Previously, she revealed her diet plan. She keeps a three-egg omelet with ham, cheddar cheese, two cups of coffee, and some green onions for breakfast. 

Amy’s snack meal included fewer fruits, but she kept a minimum quality of berries. She has her own vegetable garden, so she gets her veggies and fruits from there for her lunch salad. 

It was found that Arugula is Amy’s favorite. She mixes it with buffalo mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, and a handful of nuts. Sometimes, she adds chicken for protein. 

Amy said that if she treated herself to some delicious food then the other day, she would keep herself fasting for a day to maintain her weekly calorie intake. She said, “When I do indulge, I tell myself, is it worth a 20-hour fast?“

After her busy day, the 49-year-old co-host of Good Morning America would have her dinner, which includes meat, veggies, avocados, grilled chicken breast, green beans, and butter lettuce.

You won’t encounter things like processed foods, refined carbs, and high-sugar foods in Amy’s kitchen.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunC0zrBknaGUYq6uxYyrppuZk516rbvSnmSwnZmctbV7