Who is FTN Bae? Wiki, Biography, Net worth, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Kids, Parents, Songs & More

Posted by Brenda Moya on Sunday, May 5, 2024

FTN Bae (Real Name: Brittney Reed, born 3 June 1995, Age: 26 Years) is a famous American rapper, singer, musician, social media influencer, model, Instagram star, and entrepreneur from Maryland, United States. Bae is a popular singer and rapper in the music industry. She gained a huge fan following because of her sweet voice. She launched various singles and music albums. Some of her famous songs are Mind Your Business, Cry No More, Our Little Secret, I Need Love Too, and others.

Firstly, she was famous as Curly Red. After some time, she changed her name to FTN Bae. According to her IG profile, FTN means Forget The Negativity & Fuck These Ni*as. She has also launched various songs with her name. Apart from this, Bae has also appeared in various music videos.

She also serves the position of a model in the entertainment industry. In October 2021, FTN came to the spotlight after revealing that her ex-boyfriend Doodie Lo has sexually assaulted her 5-year-old son.

She also shared an audio recording of her son on her social media handles. However, rapper Doodie Lo denied all the allegations made against him. Read this article, to know more information about FTN Bae’s age, biography, wiki, parents, family, boyfriend, son, controversy, career, net worth, and facts.

FTN Bae’s Biography (Childhood & Wikipedia)

Biodata:-The talented rapper, FTN Bae was born to her parents on Saturday, June 3, 1995, in Maryland, United States. As per her Facebook profile, she was raised in Miami, Florida, United States. Talking about her age then, FTN is 26 years old (as of 2021). She cuts her birthday cake on 3rd June every year.

Her real birth name is Brittney Reed. According to her IG profile, she completed her graduation at Broward College. She also shared a photo of her convocation day on her IG profile and captioned: –

This Is My Second Graduation Of My Life, & With A Couple More To Go I’m Thankful For My Family Continued Support & My Friends For Always Being There! This Journey Took Me Longer Than Most, I Had Stopped Going To School Because I Wanted To Pursue Life, Then I Had A Baby And I Finally Sat Back & Said “I want to do more with my life” So I Went Back To School And Have Been PushingEvery Since.”

It Has Been Challenging Working Late Nights, Being A Single Mom, Early Mornings & My Son Scribbling All Over My Homework Lol m. BUUUUT I Did It I Graduated Broward College With A GPA Of 3.52 & an Associates Of Science in Criminal Justice & Two Technical Degrees (Homeland Security & CJ). Like I Said This Is The Beginning FIU Here I Come 🙌🏽😩 & Thank-you To My Followers For All Your Continued Support As Well❤️”

Apart from this, she also attended Florida International University. Bae has had a great interest in music since childhood. After completing her higher studies, she stepped into the professional music world. Due to her hard work, today, Bae is a famous singer and rapper in the industry.

FTN Bae Wiki / Bio (Birthday, Age & Trivia)

Full Real NameBrittney Reed.
Known asFTN Bae.
Curly Red.
Age (as of 2021)26 years old.
ProfessionRapper, Singer, Musician, Model, Social Media Influencer, Instagram Star, and Entrepreneur.
Date of BirthJune 3, 1995 (Saturday).
Place of BirthMaryland, United States.
HometownMiami, Florida, United States.
Current ResidenceBroward Gardens, Florida, United States.
EducationGraduate.
Alma materBroward College.
Florida International University.
Net worth$4-5 million USD (approx.).
NationalityAmerican.
EthnicityMixed (African Descent).
ReligionChristian.
Zodiac SignGemini.

FTN Bae’s Family (Nationality & Ethnicity)

FTN Bae Wiki:- After seeing her social media posts, we found that FTN belongs to a joint family. She follows the Christian religion and holds a mixed ethnical background of African descent. Bae does not reveal the names of her family members.

As per our research, her dad is a businessman and her mother is a homemaker. She has three sisters in the family. FTN has also shared various photos with her family members on her social media handles.

FTN Bae’s Father / Mother / Brother / Sister

FatherMr. Reed
MotherMrs. Reed
BrotherWill Update.
SisterNot Known.

FTN Bae’s Husband, Ex-Boyfriend & Relationships

Talking about her love life then, FTN Bae is famous as the ex-girlfriend of famous rapper Doodie Lo. According to the media sources, the couple dated for a long-time.

Later, they got broke up due to some reason. However, there is no proper information is available about FTN’s current relationship status and boyfriend.

FTN Bae’s Children, Son’s Name & Daughter

As per her IG profile, Brittney Reed aka FTN Bae is a proud mother of her son named Wesley. However, she does not reveal the name of her baby daddy.

Read Also: Who is Jayne Rivera? Wiki, Biography, Age, Parents, Net worth, Boyfriend, Height, Career & Facts

As per the sources, her son is 5 years old (as of 2021). She loves to spend tie with her son. Bae often shares photos with her baby on her IG profile.

Marital StatusUnmarried.
Current RelationshipNot Known.
Ex-BoyfriendDoodie Lo.
Husband / SpouseNone.
SonWesley.
DaughterNot Known.

FTN Bae’s Music Career, Songs & Professions

Discussing her career then, FTN Bae is a famous singer and rapper. As per the sources, she started practicing music at a very young age. Firstly, her stage name was Curly Red. She launched various songs and albums with her Curly Red name.

After some time, she changed her name to FTN Bae. Later, she released lots of music albums and singles. She has also appeared in various music videos.

Apart from playback singing, FTN has also performed live on various stage shows and music concerts. Bae has also collaborated with many famous singers and rappers.

See Also- Who is Dorit Kemsley? Wiki, Biography, Net worth, Age, Height, Husband & News

https://youtu.be/1XFLhIqLTH0

FTN Bae’s Songs List

• Fuck These Niggas.
  • Idc What You Say.
  • No Love.
  • Grinding Everyday.
  • Cry No More.
  • Never Met.
  • Mind Your Business.
  • Grind On Me.
  • Our Little Secret.
  • I Only Want You.
  • I Think It’s Love.
  • Pop It.
  • Bae.
  • You.
  • For The Streets.
  • I Need Love Too.
  • Spend The Night With You.
  • Do It Like That.
  • Don’t Need You.
  • Never Be Friends.

FTN Bae Net worth & Income

Being a professional singer, FTN has gained a huge fan following. As per an estimate, Curly Red aka FTN Bae’s net worth is around $4-5 million USD (approx.). She lives a lavish life in Broward Gardens, Florida, the United States along with her family.

Controversy Between FTN Bae & Doodie Lo

On 28 October 2021, FTN Bae posted an audio post on her IG profile, in which her 5-year-old son was crying. Through her video, she revealed that her ex-boyfriend Doodie Lo has sexually assaulted her son. She also described all the incidents in her post. In her post, she captioned: –

On August sixth I had a show in Orlando and Doodie Lo (@otf_doodielo) was at my home alongside my flatmate and my child and his 3-year-old cousin. When I left the house, this SICK man welted 3 screws (that he found in my tool stash) and pushed them up to my child’s anus. Terrified and apprehensive my child concealed the screws outside so he “was unable to find it and rehash it” and never enlightened me concerning it.”

He was attempting to be difficult to the point that he managed this for a very long time and it plainly was AFFECTING him. Never ever, I would figure this would be my story (“my ex-boyfriend physically attacking my child”) My child and my life won’t ever go back. This isn’t a compassion post or a clout post this is essentially me a shattered mother WHO IS DOING EVERYTHING I can accomplish for Justice for MY SON!”

While I’m persistently trusting that the police will finish their examination I NEEDED to make some noise and uncover this SICK MAN to caution different females with kids and perhaps different young ladies who managed him should converse with their children. This couldn’t have been his first time however he picked the right family to fuck with. You just never realize who individuals truly are and what they’re prepared to do. Stay favored 💔”

FTN Bae Height, Weight & Physical Appearance

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 5″
In Meters: 1.65 m
In Centimetres: 165 cm
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 55 kg
In Pounds: 121 lbs
Eye ColorBlack.
Hair ColorBlack.
Body Measurements38-25-36 inches (97-64-91 centimeters).
Plastic SurgeryNot Known.
Shoe Size5 US.
PiercingEars.

9 Facts You Should Know About FTN Bae

• FTN also works as a fashion model.
  • She has also modeled for many clothing brands.
  • Apart from this, she has also endorsed various brands through her social media handles.
  • As of October 2021, her official Instagram account has over 580K followers.
  • She uploaded her first IG post on 30th April 2018.
  • Bae has also inked some tattoos on her body.
  • She also runs her own Youtube channel, which has over 11.1K subscribers (as of 2021).
  • FTN mostly uploads her music videos on her channel.
  • She has also worked with many famous singers and rappers.

FAQ of FTN Bae

Q. 1 Who is FTN Bae?

Ans. She is a famous rapper, singer & musical artist.

Q. 2 What is FTN Bae’s net worth?

Ans. $4-5 million USD (approx.).

Q. 3 Who is FTN Bae’s boyfriend?

Ans. She dated rapper, Doodie Lo.

Q. 4 Who is FTN Bae’s son?

Ans. Bae is the mother of a 5-year-old son named Wesley.

Q. 5 How old is FTN Bae?

Ans. She is 26 years old (as of 2021).

Social Media Profiles & More

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLO1uoybmJ5n