Malibu Barbie Wiki (Trisha Paytas' Daughter) Age, Biography, Birthday, Father, Photos & More

Posted by Brenda Moya on Monday, May 6, 2024

Malibu Barbie (born 14 September 2022) is a well-recognized celebrity child, media face, and social media star from the United States. She became famous in the country just after birth as the first child of Trisha Paytas and Moses Hacmon. As soon as Trisha shared the good news about her kid on her social media, people rushed to congratulate her.

Who is Malibu Barbie, Trisha Paytas’ Baby?

Barbie is a healthy and beautiful child. She has garnered a lot of attention because her mother, Trisha Paytas has been a controversial personality for so long. As people expected that Trisha chose a unique and amazing name for her girl and that is ‘Malibu Barbie’.

https://twitter.com/trishapaytas/status/1570457644640641025

In 2016, Paytas uploaded a video on YouTube and shared that she can’t give birth to a child because of some health issues. She added that doctors said that she can’t conceive but was happy when announced in February 2022 that she is expecting her first child.

Malibu Barbie Biography (Childhood, School & Birthday)

Malibu Barbie Wiki – The complete name of Barbie is Malibu Barbie Paytas-Hacmon. She is the luckiest girl and was born with a silver spoon in her mouth. Let me inform you that she was born on the 14th of September to her parents in the United States. Her birth year is 2022. As of 16 September 2022, her age is 2 days old.

Her family members broke the news about her birth after 2 days of her birth. Her father and mother have planned a lot about her future. They want her to get admission to a renowned primary school for her studies. Well, Trisha Paytas’s Baby is currently playing with her family members.

Malibu Barbie Wiki/BIO (Age, Ethnicity & Birthplace)

Full Real NameMalibu Barbie Paytas-Hacmon.
Famous NameMalibu Barbie.
Net worth (Trisha Paytas and Moses Hacmon)USD 7-8 Million (approx.).
Birthday14 September 2022.
Age (as of 16 September 2022)2 days old.
ProfessionCelebrity Child, Internet Star, and Media Face.
Birth PlaceThe United States.
ReligionChristianity. 
EthnicityMixed.
Alma MaterWill update.
Sun SignVirgo.
NationalityAmerican. 

Malibu Barbie Parents, Siblings, Religion & Nationality

Biodata – Malibu Barbie Paytas-Hacmon is the firstborn child of her father and mother. Let me inform you that the name of her mom is Trisha Paytas, who is a renowned American YouTuber and singer. On the other side, her father’s name is Moses Hacmon and he is an Israeli artist, author, and businessman. Malibu’s dad and mom got wedded in 2021 after dating for more than a year.

Their wedding was a lavish affair. As Barbie is the first kid of her parents, so she doesn’t have any siblings yet. Anyhow, she has a lot of cousins and plays with them. Let me tell you that she believes in the Christianity religion and holds the nationality of America. Moreover, she belongs to a mixed ethnical race.

Malibu Barbie Family

Paternal GrandparentsIlana Hacmon.
Maternal GrandparentsLenna Paytas.
Frank Paytas.
DadMoses Hacmon.
MomTrisha Paytas.
BrotherNone.
SisterNone.
AuntHila Klein.
UncleEthan Klein.

Malibu Barbie Personal Life

Trisha Paytas’ daughter is a very cute and attractive baby. She grabbed the attention of a lot of people just after a few days after her birth. Many people are searching on the web for her pictures and other information. Well, her parents have shared a bundle of images on their official IG handles.

There is no point in talking about her relationship right now because she is too young. We are hoping that she will date a perfect man after her studies. We will try to update this section with amazing information.

Marital StatusUnmarried.
SpouseNone.
Relationship StatusSingle.
BoyfriendNone.
KidsNot Available.

Malibu Barbie Height and Weight

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 21 inches.
In Meters: 0.53 m.
In Centimeters: 53 cm.
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 4 kg.
In Pounds: 8.9 lbs.
Eye ColorSteel blue.
Hair LengthShort. 
Hair ColorBrown.
Tattoos No.
PiercingNone.

See Also: Who is Karoline Leavitt? Wiki, Biography, Parents, Boyfriend, Age, Height, Education | NewsUnzip

Malibu Barbie’s Lifestyle

Malibu Barbie is born into a well-educated and talented family. She will rise in a good and calm environment. Right now, Barbie has a lot of career options and her parents will support her completely. Let me inform you that her dad, Moses Hacmon is a researcher and has researched the faces of water. His researches are also available in various exhibitions.

On the other side, her mom, Trisha Paytas is a singer and has released a lot of songs. The titles of her songs include I Love You Jesus, Covid Christmas, Thick, Warrior, Freaky, Fat Chicks, I Hate My Life, and many more. In addition to this, Trisha is also a YouTuber and often uploads about her daily life on her channel.

Malibu Barbie Net worth

The beautiful daughter of Moses Hacmon and Trisha Paytas is residing in a beautiful home with her father and mother. Her room is decorated beautifully with soft toys, lighting, clothes, toys, and many other items. As she is too young for working and this her net worth is also unavailable. Let me inform you that her parents would have a total net worth of around USD 7-8 Million (approx.).

Facts You Must Know About Trisha Paytas Baby

• Malibu Barbie is currently not available on any social media handles.
  • Her mother has 737k followers on her Instagram till September 2022.
  • Paytas is suffering from a borderline personality disorder.
  • Trisha and Hacmon got engaged in 2020.
  • Paytas revealed in 2016 that she has chlamydia which caused her unable to naturally conceive.

Malibu Barbie Wikipedia, Instagram, and Social Profiles

Malibu Barbie’s Photos

FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions

• Who is Malibu Barbie?

Malibu is an American celebrity child, media face, and internet sensation.

• When was Malibu Barbie born?

14 September 2022.

• Who are Malibu Barbie’s parents?

Trisha Paytas and Moses Hacmon.

• What is Malibu Barbie’s complete name?

Malibu Barbie Paytas-Hacmon.

• Images Source: instagram.com/trishapaytasbackup and instagram.com/moses_hacmon/

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLqiuMibrGaakaevqrGO