Mark Andrews Injury: What Happened to Him During Practice?

Posted by Tamela Phillippe on Monday, May 6, 2024

Mark Andrews is an American football tight end for the Baltimore Ravens of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Oklahoma and was drafted by the Ravens in the third round of the 2018 NFL Draft. There is a concern among his fans related to his injury and below you will read about it.

Which Injury Affects Mark Andrews Health?

During practice in September 2023 he suffered from a quad injury and he is currently dealing with it. He wasn’t able to practice as much that week. Andrews said the injury happened during practice and that it’s hard for him to slow down. After some time, Andrews said:

“I’m feeling good, I’ve obviously taken some time off and been slowly working back in. It’s been one of those things that’s been a little tricky. But I’m feeling better running around, just day by day getting better and we’ll see what happens.”

He continued:

“God willing, I’ll be out there, I’m just trying to be healthy, get healthy and help this team win games.”

You can also check out our below posts related to other players’ injuries:

Is There Any Update Related to Mark Andrews’ Injury?

Ian Rapoport of NFL Network said on September 10, 2023, that Baltimore Ravens star tight end Mark Andrews probably won’t play in the team’s season opener against the Houston Texans because he has been dealing with a quad injury for a few weeks.

#Ravens TE Mark Andrews, who has dealt with a quad injury for the last few weeks and is listed as questionable, is not likely to play vs the #Texans, per me and @TomPelissero. A bit of a surprise.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) September 10, 2023

As of yet, it is not yet officially confirmed whether he is active or not for his team because he has not shared any post on social media since September 19, 2023.

Over the past few seasons, Andrews has been one of the most powerful playmakers at tight end. He is also Lamar Jackson’s favorite target, especially in the red zone. The Ravens will miss him a lot when the season starts.

After breaking the single-season records for receptions and receiving yards set by the Ravens, Andrews was named to the 2021 All-Pro Team and has been selected to the Pro Bowl three times.

We hope that he will get well soon. You can also share your concern for him in the comments section below. For more information related to other stars’ health, injuries and more you can follow us on twitter and check out our other latest posts.

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdhZnxxg46mmKujXZa7pb7EsKpmoZ6fwrPFjg%3D%3D