Is Troye Sivan married as TikTok about husband and son confuses followers? The Talks Today

Posted by Brenda Moya on Monday, May 6, 2024

Troye Sivan launched Angel Baby 5 months up to now, nevertheless the music is trending now.

The singer took to TikTok to react to the sudden popularity of his monitor and whereas doing so, he spoke about his experience with an angel and his husband, who “inspired” the music.

DMCA CODE : nXhFKiNxpg

Read Original Article Here:

VISIT HERE : t a s s c o . o r g

https://tassco.org/is-troye-sivan-married-as-tiktok-about-husband-and-son-confuses-followers/

In no time the least bit, followers rushed to social media to check if the singer was secretly married. What further? Troye talked about he even drew inspiration from his five-year-old son.

Photo by Michael Kovac/Getty Images for Elton John AIDS Foundation

Troye Sivan’s TikToks outlined

We wouldn’t blame followers for contemplating Troye is married in 2022 nevertheless the fact is that he isn’t.

On Thursday, April 6, the singer shared just a few TikToks solely dedicated to his music Angel Baby.

He began by sharing collectively along with his followers that the music was trending 5 months after it was launched and he didn’t understand why.

In the following TikTok, he revealed that the music is a lie and he hasn’t had a crush on anyone in ages.

And, throughout the following TikToks, he added to his narrative with made-up tales about his childhood and non-public life.

This resulted in an entire lot of confusion amongst his followers as they couldn’t fathom what the singer was doing.

Singer jokes about husband and son

You gained’t understand Troye’s remaining TikTok about his husband and son must you’ve missed watching the clips sooner than that.

Simply put, all his TikToks about Angel Baby embody exaggerated tales.

One such story is when he talks about being visited by an Angel when he was eight months outdated, which galvanized the establish of his single.

In one different TikTok, he wrote: “When I was a baby, I cried and my mum said it sounded like an Angel. 10 years later I wrote ‘Angel Baby’ about that, and it’s out now. I hope you love it.”

The overlay textual content material in Troye’s most-discussed TikTok reads:” This music was impressed by my husband, and our five-year-old son, Andrejo. He was a baby, now he’s 5. Your papa and pop love you, Andy!”

Fans react in confusion

Troye’s followers, who solely seen one in all his TikToks about having a husband and son, have been confused and it took them a while sooner than they realized it was a joke.

One wrote throughout the suggestions: “Wait, husband? Son? Omg I’m so confused”

“What? husband? Who’s the wife? I have so many questions,” requested one different.

One follower commented: “I feel like I’m watching a time jump in an anime and I’m in that first ep where everyone is confused”

“Quit laying with me!! Is he serious cause I’m about to cry how did I miss this??”, commented one different.

ncG1vNJzZmismJrBorjKrKuonJGue6S7zGigrGWkp7y6sYysoK%2BZnmK6or7RopydZZGoerW1yq2mpGWRl7y2wIyhrKyakaOxbq3NnWSsp55isLC6xa6qnqtdm7ytuM6wnKurXw%3D%3D