Who is Acacia Kersey? Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Husband, Parents, Ethnicity, Net worth & More

Posted by Brenda Moya on Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Acacia Kersey (born 22 October 1997, Age: 23 Years) is a famous American Instagram star, social media influencer, Youtuber, pop singer, content creator, actress, model, and entrepreneur from Boston, Massachusetts, United States. She is famously known in the country for her social media appearances.

She came to the spotlight after making her Tumblr account. Apart from this, she also gained a huge fan following on social media. There are more than 2 million followers on her official Instagram account (as of October 2021). As per IMDB, she is also a talented actress and has appeared in serval movies and TV shows. Kersey also earned huge fame in the music industry.

She is also a popular pop singer. Moreover, Acacia became famous as a social media influencer. According to the sources, Acacia Kersey announced that she is quitting her Influencer Role from social media. She took this step because of the Immense Amount of Damage. Read this article, to know more information about Acacia Kersey’s age, wiki, biography, height, parents, boyfriend, scandal, net worth, career, and facts.

Acacia Kersey’s Biography, Wikipedia (Early Life & Education)

Biodata:- The gorgeous social media influencer, she was born to her parents on Wednesday, October 22, 1997, in Boston, Massachusetts, United States. Her real birth name is Acacia Brinley Clark. She was born into a well-settled family and follows the Christian religion.

According to her date of birth, Acacia’s age is 23 years old (as of 2020). She cuts her birthday cake on 22nd October every year. Acacia Brinley is interested in singing and acting since childhood.

She began practicing music and acting at a very young age. Her parents also support her in this field. At present, Acacia is a famous social media influencer and content creator.

Acacia Kersey Wiki / Bio

Full Real NameAcacia Brinley Clark.
Famously Known asAcacia Kersey.
NicknamesCacia.
Caca.
Age (as of 2020)23 years old.
ProfessionInstagram Star, Youtuber, Social Media Influencer, Pop Singer, and Entrepreneur.
Date of BirthOctober 22, 1997 (Wednesday).
Place of BirthBoston, Massachusetts, United States.
EducationGraduate.
Alma materReputed University.
Net worth$6-8 million USD (approx.).
NationalityAmerican.
EthnicityWhite.
ReligionChristian.
Zodiac SignLibra.

Acacia Kersey Age, Birthday & Astrological Sign

• She was born on October 22, 1997. Therefore, Acacia’s age is 23 years old, according to her birthday.
  • Her birthplace is Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
  • Kersey’s Zodiac sign is Libra.

Acacia Kersey’s Family (Ethnicity & Nationality)

Acacia Kersey Wiki:- As per the sources, Acacia Brinley Clark was born into a well-settled business family. She belongs to the white caucasian ethnicity. She is a Christian and her birth zodiac sign is Libra. Talking about her family details then, her father’s name is Richard Clark.

Her mother Melissa Clark is a homemaker. She loves to spend time with her family members. As per the sources, she has three siblings in the family including one sister and two brothers.

Her elder brothers’ names are Peyton Clark and Keegan Clark. Let me tell you that, Peyton is a famous actor in the entertainment industry. As per her IG profile, her parents adopted her younger sister named Maleia. She has shared lots of photos with her parents and siblings on her social media handles.

Happy Birthday to my brother from the same mother. You’re a quarter of a century-old… congrats you did it. You’re 25 years yOuNg!!!11! You’re always there for me when I need someone. You never ever judge me and you always make me laugh, not much more a sister could ask for.”

Thanks for teaching me about all things that made me… ME, like how to be funny, how to act & do improv, how to not be an uncultured swine by showing me bands like MCR & Mayday Parade, my love for Star Wars, and all the video games & anime. A lot of who I am is based on you. Love u bye @peytonpclark”

Acacia Kersey’s Mother Name, Father, Siblings & Family

FatherRichard Clark.
MotherMelissa Clark.
Brother(s)Peyton Clark (actor).
Keegan Clark.
SisterMaleia (adopted).

Acacia Kersey’s Husband, Wedding & Personal Life

Talking about her love life then, Acacia Kersey lives a happy married life with her husband named Jairus Kersey. According to the reports, the couple are dating since 2015.

After two years, Acaccia and Jairus got engaged in 2017. After some time, Acacia Brinley Clark and Jairus Kersey got married in April 2018. Acacia also shared her wedding photos on her social media handles.

According to some media reports, before dating Jairus, Acacia had affairs with online friends. Her name has got linked with various people like Michael Clifford, Sam Pottorff, and Benn Suede. At present, Acacia Kersey is happily married to her husband Jairus. The couple shared lots of photos on the internet.

Acacia Kersey’s Boyfriend & Relationships

HusbandJairus Kersey.
Engagement Date2017.
Wedding DateApril 2018.
SonCali Kersey (b. October 2020).
Daughter(s)Brinley Kersey (b. May 14, 2017).
Rosemary Kersey (b. September 2018).
Previous AffairsMichael Clifford.
Sam Pottorff.
Benn Suede.

Acacia Kersey’s Children (Son & Daughters)

Discussing her kids then, Acacia Kersey is a proud mother of three children. She gave birth to her first daughter named Brinley Kersey on 14 May 2017.

After one year, she became the mother of her second daughter named Rosemary Kersey in September 2018. After two years, Acacia Kersey and her husband Jairus Kersey welcomed their first son named Cali Kersey in October 2020. She loves to spend time with her kids.

The best present I could’ve asked for, a photo of me and all my three babies looking at the camera.😭🥺 I’m so lucky to be their mama. I’ve waited my whole life for them and I can honestly say that my reality is better than what I ever dreamed. ❤️ I MEAN LOOK AT THEM😭😭😭 Happy Mothers Day to my mama, Jairus’s mom, my grandma, and all you beautiful moms out there. You are EXTRAORDINARY. LET’S CELEBRATE OURSELVES! 🎉

https://youtu.be/49S30UeukEM

Acacia Kersey’s Career, Professions & Lifestyle

According to the media sources, Acacia Kersey is a famous social media influencer and actress. She has also gained a huge fan following in the entertainment industry.

As a POP Singer, Actress & Model

Let me tell you that, Acacia Kersey began her career as a pop singer. She has performed in various music groups like Vocal Variations (V2), and others. Apart from singing, she has also modeled for many famous brands and modeling agencies.

Read Also: Who is Beatrice Luigi Gomez? Wiki, Biography, Height, Weight, Age, Family, Girlfriend, Net worth, Career & Facts

As per IMDB, Acacia Brinley Clark has also featured in some movies and TV programs like American Satan, 1 Minute Horror, Another Day in Paradise, and others. Being a singer, she also uploaded her cover songs along with her hubby on her Youtube channel.

As a Social Media Influencer (Tumblr / Youtube / Instagram)

Acacia Kersey became popular in the country after setting up her Tumblr account. She gained a huge fan following from her account. After that, she started posting content on various social media handles like Instagram and Youtube.

Let me tell you that, she created her Youtube channel in June 2008. At present, there are over 870K subscribers on her official Youtube channel titled ‘acaciacutie’. She mostly uploads her vlogging and funny content videos on her channel.

Acacia also gained millions of followers on her official Instagram account. In October 2021, the news came that Acacia Kersey is quitting social media. As per the sources, she took this decision after the Immense Amount of Damage.

Acacia Kersey Net worth / Income

The talented influencer, Acacia Kersey makes a good income through her social media career. She also earns extra money by endorsing famous brands. As of 2021, Acacia Kersey’s estimated net worth is around $6-8 million USD (approx.).

Acacia Kersey Height, Weight & Body Measurements

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 8″
In Meters: 1.72 m
In Centimetres: 172 cm
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 58 kg
In Pounds: 128 lbs
Eye ColorBlue.
Hair ColorDark Brown.
Body Measurements8-25-36 inches (97-64-91 centimeters).
Shoe Size6 US (5 UK)

Acacia Kersey’s Scandal & Controversy

As indicated by the sources, Acacia became part of different contentions and embarrassments. Once, she confronted allegations of taking another influencer’s photograph channels. In an assertion shared to her Instagram Story, Acacia told fans, “I had bought @cherryphotoclub ‘s summer pack and experienced passionate feelings for, I was quickly fixated on them and they had the specific tones I was missing yet neglected to make all alone. I needed to reproduce comparative energies with a portion of my presets. Yet, thusly, I removed business from my companion, @ashlevi and for that, I’m so contrite.”

In April 2020, she put out an expression of remorse for utilizing a racial slur when she was a teen. While some analysts were condemning of her, different adherents, including a portion of her years-long fans, commended the star for settling on the decision to step away and voiced their help.

See Also- Who is Theresa Kelly? About R. Kelly’s Sister Wiki, Biography, Family & Facts

7 Facts You Should Know About Acacia Kersey

• Acacia Brinley Clark is a travel enthusiast and loves to travel to different places.
  • As of October 2021, there are more than 2 million followers and 4.1K posts on her IG profile.
  • Acacia Kersey is an animal lover and has two pet dogs and two pet cats in her home.
  • Being a cat lover, she named her pet cats Cotton and Paradise.
  • She inked various tttoos on her hands.
  • She also made a separate Insta account for her children.
  • Her husband is a rock singer and the lead vocalist of an alternative rock band Alive Like Me.

FAQ of Acacia Kersey

Q. 1 Who is Acacia Kersey?

Ans. She is a social Media Influencer and Youtube star.

Q. 2 Who is Acacia Kersey’s boyfriend/husband?

Ans. She married Jairus Kersey (rock singer).

Q. 3 Why did Acacia Kersey quit social media?

Ans. Because of Immense Amount of Damage.

Q. 4 How many children does Acacia Kersey have?

Ans. She is the mother of 3 kids including Brinley (daughter), Rosemary (daughter), and Cali (son).

Q. 5 What is Acacia Kersey’s net worth?

Ans. $6-7 million USD (approx.).

Acacia Kersey Social Media Handles

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZK6krcKimGajlafApsWO